Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Reblogging

I am starting an entirely new blog, but it is still me. I wanted a new emphasis and not so much pressure on myself to post every day like I used to. My blogging frequency went severely downhill once I started teaching fulltime. And for good reason. But I am now starting my 4th year of teaching and I find I have so much I'd like to share with other blogging teachers and activists again. So my new focus is my role as educator, but of course I'm still a mom and still an activist. So the politics will be here, woven in and out, the thread that holds together the various roles I fill.

I'm slowly adding links again and updating things. Some things are similar to the old blog, but I'm trying for a fresh feel. Of course, I couldn't get away from my favorite color - hot pink, what else?! After getting things up and running and getting back into the habit again, I'll start reaching out to my old blog friends. Hopefully not all have forgotten me!

No comments: